305 Milner is ideally located on the southeast corner of Markham Road and Milner Avenue, just one block north of Highway 401. The site is also accessible by mass transit. 305 Milner is also known as Metro East Corporate Centre – Phase 2. The building was built in 1986 and renovated in 2009. 305 Milner contains more than 266,000 square feet of office space and there is an additional 22,000 square feet of retail space.
This is a BOMA BEST® certified building. The BOMA BEST Sustainable Buildings certification recognizes excellence in energy and environmental management and performance in commercial real estate. The Program is managed by the Building Owners and Managers Association of Canada (BOMA Canada) and delivered by the eleven Local BOMA Associations throughout Canada.
305 Milner has:
- Received Certificate of Building Excellence for three years
- Beautiful Tenant Conference Centre available at no additional charge
- Visitor parking – free for the first hour
- TTC stop at front door
- Recently renovated lobby, corridors and washrooms
- Restaurant and convenience store on-site
- 24 hour manned security
- Excellent access to Highway 401 and Markham Road